Cambridge Computer Support from Cambridge PC Support
Cambridge PC Support is a mobile computer support company based in Cambridge. We provide support for all kinds of computer users in Cambridge and fix all kinds of computer, laptop, PC, network issues for homes and businesses in Cambridge and the surrounding villages
We have many satisfied customers that we have gained over the last 12 years, with our extensive range of computer and network skills. If you need a virus removed, a new computer set up or a computer repaired we can help you.
We’re fully insured, have an Enhanced CRB/DBS and we’re registered with the Data Protection Act. We have supported many clients, including the MOD, solicitors, doctors, and child-health professionals, so you can rest assured that your data is safe with us!
If we cannot repair your computer onsite, then we can take it to our workshop for repair and then bring it back, ensuring that everything is plugged back in and working correctly.
A great service at a good price, professional and efficient.
(Wagner-UK Ltd, Sawston, Cambridge)
I would highly recommend Cambridge PC Support, over the past years they have become a valuable asset to my company, I would not use anybody else.
(Gary Emms, Gemms Ltd, Ely)
Cambridge PC Support have always provided a reliable speedy service – no matter how small the problem.
(F.McGlashan, Impact Exhibitions, Cambridge)
My computer is performing well and has been transformed from one which was previously just about ready for scrapping to a fully functional one which is now as quick or quicker than it was when new.
Cambridge PC Support have been extremely helpful in sorting out our PC and laptop problems. He is like a conjurer who makes a few swift passes over the keyboard and all is put right.
(Peter Fisher, Histon, Cambridge)
Very prompt service which went well beyond what was asked and addressed what was needed at a reasonable price.
(Dr M Ha, Fulbourn, Cambridge)
Our Maintenance Services
Below are the computer support services we offer:
• Do a full assessment of your computer or laptop’s hardware for any failing components
• Remove any unnecessary files and programs that could be slowing your computer down
• Ensure that you have the latest versions of your operating system and software package that you have installed
• Do a complete malware scan of your system to check for any viruses or malware
• Make sure that your computer’s security is up-to-date so that isn’t susceptible to computer malware or other harmful software
• If necessary, add extra memory to your computer so it runs faster and doesn’t freeze up.
Our Health Check Service
• Assess your hard drive’s health
• Assess your computer memory’s health
• Assess the health other hardware components including graphics cards, processors and fans
• Perform a scan of your computer to check for any viruses, malware or other harmful software.
• Clear any unneeded files and folders so that your computer can run optimally
• Do a full clean of your computer or laptop – both inside and out – to ensure that it doesn’t overheat.
• Optimise the settings on your computer so it runs efficiently
• Ensure that your computer’s security is up-to-date to prevent the risk of viruses
• Recommend any necessary upgrades that will help your computer to run more efficiently and reliably
Contact us now, to find out more:
Phone: 01223 813344
Mobile: 07899 075100
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: Click here